We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to sponsor the first games in twenty years between teams from the two strongest leagues in world hockey, the KHL and the NHL. The games take place on October 4th, 2010, when SKA St. Petersburg take on the Carolina Hurricanes at the Saint Petersburg Ice Palace, and also on October 6th, 2010, when Dinamo Riga play the Phoenix Coyotes at the Arena Riga in the Latvian capital.
The games will be broadcast live on national television and on the KHL channel.
We can offer you a wide range of advertising packages for the KHL vs NHL games, incuding:
- Titles, the rights to titles, trophy names, logos and symbols of the events, plus photographs and videoclips of the events, for use in your advertising and marketing;
- Advertising opportunities in the arenas: billboards, stickers on the glass perimeter walls, videoclips on the stadium screens, audio announcements at the arena, sponsors’ logos displayed on banners in the press zones and mixed zones, sponsor’s logo on the puck and/or on the players’ uniforms;
- Your company’s commercials broadcast during live coverage of the events on national television and on the KHL channel;
- Placement of company logo in official printed media and advertising in the match programs;
- Placement of advertising banners on the event’s official website www.khlnhl.ru
- Mention of sponsors in official press releases concerning the events.
For more detailed information about these and other opportunities please contact our department for advertising and sponsorship projects, KHL-Marketing:
phone.: +7 (495)
www.KHLNHL.ru is the official Web site of the Kontinental Hockey League. All KHL logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the KHL and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of KHL Marketing, ltd.